The largest organization representing the fence, deck, railing and access control industry experienced their poorest attendance in 10 years due to a combination of economic trends and competing organizations. Facing a general negative disposition from the industry, the goal was to increase show attendance.
• 43% increase in show attendance over previous year
• 2nd most attended show within past 5 years
• Increased membership 3% nationally and 50% at local level
• Developed a new brand image both in logo identity and communication style that emphasized value versus promotional
• Designed a robust microsite to drive interaction and provide up-to-date information
• Developed communication strategy for five different target audiences and a Spanish-speaking audience
• Implemented demographic online and call tracking to measure success of each tactic.